3D LifePrints UK, headquartered out of London, is currently 3D Printing medical models in an intensive study with Alder Hey Children’s Hospital in Liverpool, one of the world’s largest institutions of its type.
3D LifePrints have 3D printing and manufacturing facilities embedded in the Alder Hey Innovation hub, a technology focused, custom built facility, which forms part of their forthcoming £500M move to new hospital facilities. This is being run in conjunction with leading medical devices providers.
3D LifePrints will be working with NHS surgeons, practicing in the fields of Cardiothoracic, Neurosurgery, Maxillofacial, ENT, Orthopaedic and Urology.
- The provision of 3D printed anatomical models created using advanced imaging resonance systems as tools for pre-surgical assessments and planning
- The provision of 3D printed anatomical models for improving doctor-patient communications
- The provision of 3D printed anatomical models for educational purposes in medical training institutions
- A 3D Scanned model of a clients arm which is subsequently 3D printed – this can be highly customised including bespoke artwork and used to cover a prosthetic and provide greater aesthetics
- A highly customised and 3D printed Arm and hand combination, applicable to both above elbow and below elbow amputees
- A highly customised and 3D Printed functional hand that is durable, cheap, comfortable, cool, and easy to maintain and clean
- A skin colour customised glove based on 3D scans
South East Asia
- A 3D Scanned model of a clients leg which is then subsequently 3D printed – this can be highly customised including bespoke artwork and used to cover a prosthetic and provide greater aesthetics
- Coming soon, a highly customised 3D printed leg socket suitable for fixings to 3D LifePrint’s preferred leg box set
- A 3D Scanned model of a clients foot which is then subsequently 3D printed in either rigid or flexible materials